If you are a Limited Company or Social Sports Organisation/Club then we can offer Leasing Arrangements on orders £1000+ inclusive
Why pay up-front for equipment that typically only provides a return on your expenditure over lengthy periods of time?
Here are some key reasons why so many businesses use leasing as an alternative to cash or a bank loan.
- Significant tax benefits - For most businesses payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Leasing enables you to pay for the equipment as it is used, spreading the cost over it's entire working life
- Make your money work harder for you - Don't sink your valuable cash into depreciating assets, spend it elsewhere eg. increase stock levels and advertising
- Total flexibility, a lease allows you to set your own repayment periods to suit your budget
- Leasing gives you the flexibility to keep your equipment up to date
- Buys assets today that you would otherwise have to save for months, if not years
- No need to rely on your bank in these uncertain times
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up front
Build all your own costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc. into lease payments
Shown weekly rates are a guidline only and are representative of what you may expect to pay depending on your circumstances. Please call: 01487 830968, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our contact page to arrange leasing.
Who we use:
CF Capital are specialists in equipment leasing. With over 25 years experience, high acceptance levels, competitive rates, simple documentation and a quick turnaround with a wide range of finance options.. A CF lease agreement can be arranged with a minimum of fuss, giving you the equipment your business needs today – not to mention all the tax advantages that leasing brings.